Blood & Steel is a skirmish level game set during the reign of Queen Victoria. It focuses on combat at the fringes of larger battles and is based on the same mechanics as Blood & Plunder and Blood & Valor, but with key changes that makes it a different gaming experience. The following conflicts (and force lists) are included:
- – 2nd Seminole War (United States & Seminoles)
- – Mexican American War (United States & Mexico)
- – US Civil War (Union & Confederacy)
- – 2nd Taranaki War (Great Britain & Māori)
- – Anglo-Zulu War (Great Britain & Zulu)
- Spanish American War (United States & Spain)
Miniatures not included with rulebook.